► ADVANCING CIRCULAR SYSTEMS WITHOUT COMPROMISING CONSUMER DESIRE
– Tom Szaky, CEO, Terracycle
► Organics Recycling: Nature’s Circular Economy
– Nora Goldstein, Editor, Biocycle Magazine
► Circularity of The Fiber Industry
– David Newman, Vice-President & General Manager, Newman & Company, Inc.
– Paul England, Vice-President & General Manager Midwest, Head of National Sales, Pratt Industries, Inc.
► Circularity of the Glass Industry
– Michael Misstishin, Environmental Coordinator, D.G. Yuengling & Son, Inc.
– Jim Nordmeyer, Vice-President Global Sustainability, Owens-Illinois Inc.
– Dennis Wilson, Director Sustainability, Environment, Health & Safety, Saint-Gobain North America
► Circular Systems in Plastics Recovery
– Ed Grieser, Owner, HydroBlox Technologies, Inc.
– Toni Koenigsberg, Account Manager, United States Recycling, Inc.
► Life Cycle Analysis – Methods and ABCs
– Eric Nelson, Vice-President Strategic Alliances, Interface, Inc.
– Tad Radzinski, PE, ISSP-CSP, LEED AP, SFP, Sustainable Solutions Corporation
► EPA Sustainable Materials Management
– Ronald Vance, Chief, Resource Conservation Branch, US Environmental Protection Agency
► Pennsylvania Showcase of Circularity
– Anita Snader, Environmental Sustainability Manager, Armstrong World Industries, Inc.
– Fred Everett, Director of Process Improvement, C.F. Martin & Company, Inc. (Martin Guitar)
– Matt Cougle, COO, Cougle’s Recycling, Inc.
– Christine Cassady, Recycling Manager, Dart Container Corporation
– Ross Born, Co-President, Just Born Quality Confections
► Bringing Global Circular Economy to Our Neighborhood
– Ron Sherga, Global Circular Economy Programme Director, British Petroleum
► Assistance Tools for Building a Circular Economy
– Tom Palisin, Executive Director, The Manufacturers’ Association
► Building Infrastructure of Cicularity
– Bob Milligan, Vice-President, Closed Loop Fund
► How Consumer Brands Are Leaders to Circular Economy
– John Caturano, Senior Sustainability Manager Packaging/Programs, Nestle Waters North America
► Does Sustainable Materials Management Bridge to a Circular Economy?
– Michael E. Van Brunt, P.E., Senior Director Sustainability, Covanta
– Rafael Carrasco, Area Vice-President, Greater Mid-Atlantic, Waste Management
► Advancing Circular Economies in Electronics Recovery
– Carole Mars, Director, Technical Development & Innovation, The Sustainability Consortium,
Arizona State University & University of Arkansas
– Kevin Purdy, Marketing Manager, iFixit
Download the PA ReMaDe Conference Speakers & Topics (PDF)